Garima Public savings account offers basic banking services to customer at minimal cost. The Savings Account is a transactional interest bearing account wherein a deposit is placed with the Bank for an unspecified period of time and the depositor can withdraw or transfer the funds whenever required through different means.
- Account can be opened by individual above 16 years of age.
- Account can be opened at minimum balance of NPR 100 only
- Cheque book issued
- Attractive interest rate
- Interest is calculated on daily basis and paid on quarterly basis.
- Access to SMS and mobile banking
- Access to ATM service
- Unlimited withdrawals and deposits
- FREE Any-Branch-Banking-Services (ABBS)- Can be revise by Management
- FREE account statement
- Completed account opening form
- Two Passport photograph
- Valid means of identification ; Citizenship ID or Passport
- Nominee Citizenship copy & one Passport size copy (Nominee not mandatory)