GBBL is one of the Visa Network member of Nepal Investment Bank Limited. Debit Card is a payment card, which enables with the option of making purchases at merchant locations as well as cash withdrawal from ATMs with access to bank account. It is a convenient financial management tool. It offers many benefits, however at the same time it also carries many responsibilities to the holder thereof. It provides freedom from the burden of carrying cash as well as risk associated with that. Visa Card is international brand in card business. These brands have wide range of acceptance worldwide.
Features of GBBL Debit Card.
- Valid in Nepal and India.
- Valid for the period of 5 years.
- Accepted in ATM Machine and POS Machine.
- Green PIN or Paperless PIN Generation.
- Easy Tap & Pay contactless technology that doesn’t require PIN verification for the transaction.
- Transaction Alerts with instant SMS.
- Please insert your Chip Card on Card Reader and leave the card until and less your transaction is completed.
- Please read the instructions displayed in the ATM Screen carefully.
- Please collect cash and card after it is instructed.
- Always verify the cash before leaving the ATM booth.
- Do keep the transaction receipts with you and verify them with your account statement regularly.
- Please change your PIN number on regular basis.
- Don't give your password or PIN Code to anyone.
- Do not perform transactions in presence of others.
- Do not leave ATM booth before your transaction is complete.
- Please do not try to remove the card forcefully from the ATM. This may damage the chip on the Card as well as Card Reader.
- Do not share your PIN number with others.
- Do not give your card to any other person for any purpose.
- Do not accept help from any person when using your card in the ATM. If you need any help, please call us at the numbers given below.
ATM Card & POS Limit
Per Transaction Limit - ATM
Daily Transaction Limit - ATM
Monthly Transaction Limit - ATM
Daily Transaction Count Limit - ATM
Per Transaction Limit - POS
Daily Transaction Limit - POS
Monthly Transaction Limit - POS
Daily Transaction Count Limit - POS
Tap to Pay on POS*
Rs.5,000 per Transaction
*Subject to change as per NRB
Less Than 2 CrIndividual Deposit (2 Yrs < 30 Mth)
Less Than 2 CrIndividual Deposit (2 Yrs < 30 Mth) More Rates Open Fixed Deposite