- Interest Rate: As per published
- Minimum Balance: 1000
- Interest Payment: Quaterly
FOREIGN EMPLOYMENT IPO SAVING ACCOUNT is a product especially designed in line with the recent Sixth Amendment in Dhitopatra Niskasan Tatha Baadfaad Directives 2079 (dated 2079-07-17) issued by Securities Board of Nepal, which states that all public organizations should reserve 10% of its total Initial Public Offering (IPO) to Nepalese citizens gone abroad for foreign employment. The Nepalese citizens gone abroad for foreign employment must have employment approval from concerned government authority.
- Individual above 18 years
- Individual in abroad for foreign employment
- One should send fifty thousand and above amount thru remit from the country they are employed within last six months timeframe for IPO application eligibility.
- As per operational manual/ AML& CFT manual and policy/NRB directives.
- Visa copy/temprorary residence copy
- Foreign employment permission letter
- Free ABBS Facility-Can be revised by Management
- Free Cheque Book
- Free Account Statement
- Free DEMAT account (for one year)
- Free Mero Share Registration
- Access to C-ASBA facility
- Access to SMS and Mobile banking & Internet Banking
- Access to Connect IPS facility
- Access to Debit card (for ATM, and POS transactions)
For further details, contact 16600145444 or send a mail to [email protected]